Please Note: The banquet tickets have been sold out. As a result, we have reduced the registration fees after 20 May 2018 by £100 (cost of a banquet ticket). Now the registration does not include banquet any more.
For instructions about how to submit IEEE Xplore-compatible final version of your accepted paper, please see the Paper Submission section.
If you need an invitation letter for UK visa application, please register first and then fill the visa request form and send it to Dr Wei Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org) by email.
Registration fees for SAM2018:
Before 20 May 2018
|After 20 May 2018
(not including banquet)
|IEEE Member||£500||£650 (£550)|
|SPS Member||£475||£625 (£525)|
|Student Non-Member||£325||£400 (£300)|
|Student IEEE Member||£275||£350 (£250)|
|Student SPS Member||£250||£325 (£225)|
|Life Member||£350||£425 (£325)|
|Extra Banquet Ticket||£100||£100|
- Tutorials on Sunday, 8th July, 2018 (please indicate which tutorial(s) you will attend during the registration process).
- All technical sessions from Monday to Wednesday.
- Coffee breaks from Sunday to Wednesday.
- One copy of the electronic proceedings (memory stick).
- Welcome reception in the evening of Sunday, 8th July, 2018.
- Banquet on Tuesday, 10th July, 2018, at Chatsworth House.
Please note that:
- For each accepted paper, at least one author must register with the workshop by 20th May, 2018 at a regular/full (non-student and non-life member) rate.
- One full author registration can cover up to three papers.
- Each paper must be presented by one of its authors.
- There is a maximum capacity of 150 guests for the banquet and to guarantee a place at the banquet please register as soon as possible (first come first served). If the banquet places are sold out, we will publish a new set of registration fees without including the banquet. However, before the banquet places are sold out, we will not be able to provide the choice of registration fees without banquet.
Registration fees will be refunded only if cancellation is received in writing to email@example.com before or on 20 May, 2018, subject to a cancellation fee of £100. No cancellations will be refunded after 20 May 2018.
Student travel grants:
ONRG sponsored student travel grants – The IEEE SAM 2018 Organizing Committee is pleased to announce student travel grants sponsored by ONRG o support attendance of student authors to the event IEEE SAM2018. The grants will be awarded on a competitive basis to 10 applicants who need financial support to attend IEEE SAM 2018. Each grant consists of US$800 paid to a student in a local currency after attending the workshop.
IEEE SPS student travel grants – The IEEE SAM 2018 Organizing Committee will also coordinate the selection of IEEE SPS student travel grants to support attendance of student authors to the event IEEE SAM2018. The grants will be awarded on a competitive basis to up to 5 applicants who need financial support to attend IEEE SAM 2016. The grants consist of an amount paid to the a student in a local currency. Note that the applicants must be IEEE SPS student members when making the application.
The deadline to submit a grant application is 13 May, 2018. Please send your grant request to Wei Liu (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Peter Willett (email@example.com) with:
– A letter of support from your supervisor providing your status and the need for the support;
– The paper number(s) for which you are an author or a co-author;
– Your CV
– Your current IEEE SPS student membership number if you are applying for the IEEE SPS student travel grant.
In the subject line of your email, please use IEEE SAM 2018 Student Travel Grant. Please also indicate which travel grant you are applying for or both.